OPX seeks talent with 7 to 10 years of experience working on interior design projects serving corporate, associations, non-profits, media, and developer clientele. The ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with OPX staff/team members, consultants, and clients directly for work required from workplace strategy, change management, programming, planning, design, construction documents, and all phases of design.
- Work independently and collaborate closely to direct colleagues and consultants in the design process.
- Lead and participate in group conversations as a valuable member, lending feedback, troubleshooting, brainstorming, and offering technical information and solutions.
- Participate in marketing & business development efforts, such as client interviews and proposal response development, as well as relationship building and attending industry events.
- Experience in both renovation and new construction and is comfortable and confident as a creative designer and competent in design options generation.
- Experience as “project lead” in outside team meetings with Clients, Project Managers, Engineers, and Contractors.
OPX’s physical office is open, with employees working remotely and in the office on varying schedules.
OPX provides a professional work environment that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex(including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.